Kirikí Press D.I.Y. Embroidered Doll Kits feature contemporary and creative designs that allow crafters to learn hand embroidery stitches at an easy pace.
There are seven colourful animal patterns to choose from. They are screen printed by hand right onto the fabric, which means that no tracing or iron-on transferring is required!
All pattern kits come with a printed backing fabric and stuffing so you can transform your embroidery into a beautiful plush doll. Finished dolls are about 5″ in height.
Suitable for 12+
The Kiriki Press D.I.Y. Embroidered Doll Starter Kit includes all of the essential elements you need to start embroidering.
• 6″ Embroidery hoop
• 2 Embroidery needles (no. 9 & no. 10)
• Stork embroidery scissors
• Kirikí Embroidery Stitch Library: an illustrated instructional book detailing all of the stitches used in Kirikí patterns, as well as tips and tricks for perfecting your stitches.
• Contents of one D.I.Y Embroidered Doll Kit: We have the Sloth kit , not the Fox as in illustration.
– Screen printed pattern on unbleached muslin
– Printed backing fabric
– Range of DMC Embroidery Floss
– Eco-friendly stuffing
– Step-by-step illustrated instructions
Patterns are available in three different skill levels:
Level 1 patterns feature basic stitches used sparingly throughout the pattern design.
Level 2 patterns feature a variety of stitches that cover about half of the pattern design.
Level 3 patterns feature a variety of stitches that cover most of the pattern design.